Sunday, April 4, 2010

I am so Blessed!

Cody and my sisters live to antagonize each other! A family tradition is to work through Lent making smash-em eggs. You poke a hole in each end of an egg and then blow out the contents as you use them-like for scrambled eggs. (this obviously doesn't work for hard boiled!) Then you dye them the same as always and finish by stuffing them with confetti. On Easter you "try" to be sneaky and you smash them on everyone else. Cody REALLY gets into it! So-he pretty much owned my sisters!

All of us sisters!


Lizzy and Audrey

Gracie and I


The camera makes them do strange things!
Dang sisters! We are FINE! I really do have the most beautiful sisters!


Me and the hubby! Its been 3 years, 5 months and one baby and we still seem to like each other ok! lol!

I am so Blessed!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. wow- I've emptied eggs before, but not colored them and then filled them with confetti- I'm SO starting that tradition next year!

    and you two (three) are so cute!

    ReplyDelete