Thursday, April 29, 2010

Finally someone who can keep up!

Keb and Baker came for a short visit this past weekend and the boys had a blast!
The last time they were here was the weekend Max started walking, so for Baker, he was still a little boring. Now that they can run and play in sync it is a whole new world! The chaos is multiplied for the rest of us though! Anything Baker did Max would try to do-it was a blast to watch and I really wish they lived closer. Max would be talking in a week if he had Baker around! Even just since they left he has changed-he tries to imitate our words a million times more now than before and I attribute it directly to Baker and Max's adoration of him. Fascinating!

He LOVES the tire swing and as a mom I can say-Keb, you are brave! It made me nervous to watch. But his face says it all!

Maybe a little scared but having way to much fun to admit it...

Thanks for visiting you guys-we miss yall and always look forward to your visits! (Baker-Max has been wandering around Nonnie's house lifting his hands and saying "huh" in each room looking for you!-Come back soon!)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Miss you guys too! I was talking to Mother/Nonnie earlier and during the course of our convo I said, "Oh no!" And Baker immediately said, "WHAT? What happened to Max?!" I assured him we were talking about something else... His concern for his buddy was very sweet. :-)
    Cutest boys ever. Lucky us!

    ReplyDelete