First: How does it make any sense at all to like hot weather over cold? In the cold you can always put more clothes on, but last time I checked it was still illegal to go naked in public. (What you do in the privacy of your home I probably don't need to know!) So-I will never EVER understand my husband on that front-he just doesn't get the logic to my opinion. I will never argue that frigid cold is wonderful but it also seems like the sold weather is shorter lived than hot-probably because I think time tends to slow down in humidity due to the thickened air-thus the heat sticks around longer. Summer does have its place-so long as it caps out at about 90 and goes away before I forget what my hair looks like NOT in a ponytail! I guess the moral to this ramble is: I like fall-the perfect mix of warm days and cool nights along with the delicious smell of leaves...mmmm! Yep.
Next: I'm not sure where to go from here...what to write...hmmm...ah! There is a coupon on the desk next to me for a free Cinnabon Classic roll! Yum! I don't know why I never remember to bring that wonderful ticket to bliss with me when we go to Fort Smith but I am determined to remember one of these days, I just hope that day is before Dec. 31 2009 (expiration date). I guess that leads me to my next point: my new pet peeve.
When the first thing your husband says when he sees you after any length of time, 5min or 5days, is "Whats wrong?" GRRRR! That will immediately put a hitch in my giddy up. Does it mean that I walk around looking like the bearer of bad news or do I look sick or am I just that preoccupied with my world that I can't manage to put a nice face on for everyone to see? I thought I looked approachable and happy but apparently I need to work on it if the person who is supposed to know me best thinks there is something wrong within 60 seconds of seeing me. It would be nicer if I was approached with "hey babe-how are you doing today?" or "whats shakin bakin?" or even just "hows it goin?" Oh well-I have simply added that to the long list of things that I am training the man on. Kinda like turn signals...another story for another time...maybe I will remember to tell you all about those one of these day.
Well I am coming to the end of my thoughts for the day so I will wrap it up with a few pictures-we all know the only reason you even check the blogs on your list is to see what pics are new! Lol! Don't be ashamed-I do it too. Well, that's not the ONLY reason I'm sure but it is probably pretty good incentive. I understand because pictures are fun. They are little window's into a person's life and if you weren't there when the picture was taken then you get to imagine whatever you want to about what was going on at the time. Fun stuff. hehe...

Apparently Cody wore this outfit around this same age.....hmmmm...anyone else see the problem? He has pants up to his elbows and none on his ankles! Needless to say they were a little small on him. And if this is any indication of how tall he will be then Goodness help us! But we took the pictures like good parents and now we have even more disgraceful pictures of him to show his prom date in 16 or so years!
I find these pictures with Aunt Liz quite telling-they seem to be having the same amount of fun! I can't tell if she is entertaining him or the other way around-it is probably mutual though. And that is fine by me, I love it when Max is happy and Lizzy is quite good at keeping him occupied now that he plays with toys. No offense Liz, but we all know he was not impressed with you when he was tiny. She had tooo much energy for his littleness but now that he can handle it, well, bring it on he says!
See-they seem to both want to play with the same toy! "Come on Aunt Liz, its my turn"
No comments:
Post a Comment