Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I just give up!

THIS is what happens when I am so tired of chasing Max and pulling him out of things he is not supposed to be in, it is just easier to clean up the mess later!

No real harm done, right? And doesn't he look happy? Isn't that all that really matters sometimes? Eh-I guess I don't really care what the answers to those questions are-it happens!

And, yet another "naughty" thing Max is doing that I find too cute to put a stop to. He found my phone (oops!) and walked around for 10mins pretend talking on it! He would bring it to me when it lit up-I would make sure he hadn't called China or some risque late night phone line and then hand it back and off he would go! SOOOOO cute!

We are so glad, it looks like his right cheek dimple will be there forever!

♥☺♥☺♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♥☺♥☺

No comments:

Post a Comment