A choppy and sometimes wandering road map of the daily happenings of the Lukas Family!
Friday, January 8, 2010
Slightly Behind
Wow! I didn't realize just how badly I was slacking until I noticed it was 2010 and I have no posts about Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Year! Not to mention the fact that today is Max's first birthday! That will have to be a different story. So....
We had Thanksgiving and it was good! Need I say more? Lots of yummy food (that I didn't cook!) and lots of family. (not yummy!) So here are some pictures to illustrate further. This was after our first round of pigging out on yummy delicious food!
Ding ding! Round Two!
The only thing Max would eat all day were the rolls-not that I blame him-they are soooo goood! Now let us move on to Christmas....
I love this picture of Max. He looks like Cody here! I can't believe it! Cute. cute. cute.
ReplyDelete