Thursday, November 5, 2009

Heading Home


We stopped off at the James A Gaston's visitors center at the Bull Shoals Dam on our way home. Had to get a few more family pictures and let Max stretch his legs one last time before the long drive home. Enjoy the view!
Max with the world record Brown Trout-almost as big!

They have aquariums with trout in them and Max thought they were pretty cool, except he wanted to bang on the glass and touch them!

Another good looking family picture.Beautiful boy getting too big too fast! I want him to stay this big forever! (or at least a while longer!) He has started letting go of things and he stays standing for a few seconds longer each day! Not fair-he is growing up. I guess that is how I can justify the ridiculous number of pictures I take!

I am so blessed!

2 comments:

  1. wow- those were both really good pics of Cody!

    Max's, of course, are always good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics of the Lukas family!
    Miss all of you...

    ReplyDelete