Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Phenomenal Visit!

We got to visit with our favorite Tulsa residents over our birthday weekend! Baker has gotten to be a big boy-sorry Keb, he is no longer a little guy! He is still uber cute though! He and Max did great together. I really didn't know how either guy would do-Max is very grabby, tear-it-up, in-your-face right now and I thought Baker might get annoyed by it. Much to my surprise, Baker seemed quite happy to build block towers and let Max come right behind and smash them down. Good Job Baker! We appreciate it. We had a great visit and hope we get to visit again soon!
Aren't they just the cutest little guys ever!They even kinda matched-not on purpose but it worked!
Good Lookin Bunch!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the cute photos! Hope you guys have fun at the river this weekend.

    P.S. I totally think we have the cutest boys ever. Just look at those two in the first photo?!! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete