Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Seven Months and Still Going Strong

Well I guess we have hit a lul in the "reaching milestones" growth spurt Max has been on since 8 weeks. It is making for a few slow news days, but it also make for nice predictable days, which are great. 2 weeks ago Max cut his sixth tooth-hopefully the last for a while! I guess the next thing on our learn-to-do list will be crawling-we are just waiting! Max pulls up and is quickly learning to "cruise" around his crib or pack-n-play. So who knows, he may just skip the whole crawling bit and go straight to walking. I kinda doubt it but he never fails to surprise me.

He is soooo proud of himself when he pulls up-I absolutely must get a picture of his new face-he scrunches up his cheeks to the point of his eyes almost being closed, it is VERY cute!

He is quite the musician-it also keeps him busy while I cook, LOVE the keyboard!

We went swimming for the first time a few weeks ago and as you can see from the smile-he loved it.

We also had a fun visit from a highschool friend and her little darling, Emerly. Max was captivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment