A choppy and sometimes wandering road map of the daily happenings of the Lukas Family!
is that someone sleeping behind max?and you are a brave woman! Naked baby on the bed at 4am!
As you know I am a big of a picture fanatic but you take the cake! I have NEVER taken a pic at 4 a.m.?! Great shot, by the way. :-)
Oh the things I do to keep myself awake since my lovely little one likes to start his day EARLY! If I have to focus on the camera I tend to will myself awake-we have lots of 6am and earlier pics!
is that someone sleeping behind max?
ReplyDeleteand you are a brave woman! Naked baby on the bed at 4am!
As you know I am a big of a picture fanatic but you take the cake! I have NEVER taken a pic at 4 a.m.?! Great shot, by the way. :-)
ReplyDeleteOh the things I do to keep myself awake since my lovely little one likes to start his day EARLY! If I have to focus on the camera I tend to will myself awake-we have lots of 6am and earlier pics!
ReplyDelete